THE JAKE N’ JOEY SAFETY LEASH
The JAKE N’ JOEY SAFETY LEASH is your best choice for guiding and training someone to safely walk a dog.
The JAKE N’ JOEY SAFETY LEASH is a durable nylon leash.
Benefits of Nylon Leashes:
- Nylon is a great material for strength and durability (it is the standard material used for all fabric climbing/caving/mountain rescue equipment).
- Nylon webbing has a tensile strength of 4,200 to 5,500 pounds per 1-inch width.
JAKE N' JOEY SAFETY LEASH
Product Benefits of this unique leash:
- Regulates the pace of your walk / Gives you more control of the walk
- Helps you to keep your loved one safe / Helps you oversee your child or loved one
- Helps you to keep your dog safe / Protects your dog / Keeps your beloved pet out of harm’s way
- Ideal to use as a dog walking “trainer” for small children, disabled persons or the elderly
- Safely walk your dog without fear of a loved one letting go, or if he/she does, your dog is safe because you still have the leash
- Extra insurance that the dog will be walked safely
- Peace of mind knowing that your dog will be anchored to the safety leash and that you’ve ultimately got the helm
Isn’t the safety of your loved one and your precious pet worth it?
The JAKE N’ JOEY SAFETY LEASH was designed as a simplistic, yet effective way for two people to safely walk a dog. The leash will help you to guide, and likewise teach, someone how to safely and properly walk a dog.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
The person leading the walk can choose to be located at either handle, the end handle or at the leash’s middle handle. The choice is based on how the leash will be used and the needs of the person requiring assistance.
*In Jake’s case, because he is such a fast walker, I have him hold on to the middle leash handle because it helps to slow him down while effectively keeping the pace of the walk in check. Other users needing assistance may require coaxing to guide them. If this is the case, having the person requiring assistance hold on to the end leash might be a better option.